- Job market paper: "Is There Discrimination in Property Taxation? Evidence from Atlanta, Georgia, 2010-2016."
- R&R: "Bilaterally Qualified Majority: A Calculus of Consent Model of Repeal."
Selected as upcoming winner of the Don Lavoie Memorial Graduate Student Essay Competition. To be awarded in November 2019 by the Society for the Development of Austrian Economics at the Southern Economic Association conference.
- "The Mainstreaming of Marx: Measuring the Effect of the Russian Revolution on Karl Marx's Influence." With Phillip Magness.
- “Post Offices as a Measure of State Capacity: Evidence from 19th Century Canada.” With Vincent Geloso.
- “Cookie Cutter Covenants: Regulatory-Induced Homogeneity of Homeowners Associations.”
- “The Anarcho-Calculus of Consent: Proprietary Communities as Substitutes for the State.”
- “Price Controls in Jewish Law.